Tuesday 17 April 2007

I was ahead of the game !

I was out in Orphir campaigning on Monday 16th and made inquiries about holding a surgery in the Community Rooms. As there was not a Hustings meeting I felt it was important to have a surgery in the Community Centre so folk could come and grill me, face to face.

However, the Community Council met on the Monday night and were in touch today to ask if I could attend a Hustings meeting on Monday 23rd April at 7.30pm.
I will attend this meeting, so now feel that I probably dont need to hold a surgery, and I encourage people to come along to the hustings, where you will see all the candidates and be able to pose questions to all of them.

I still encourage people to phone me on 875969 if they would like to discuss issues in private, or if they would like me to visit to speak to them, which I am happy to do.

No comments: